Sunday 11 April 2010

First and foremost,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEIDY !



I will dedicate to you in the next post :P Wait for it !



This post is on the speech day itself. Thought that it was kind of fun, so i didn't skip any rehersals. Man, thats really a miracle. Pushed myself to attend every training, though i didn't really give it my all -_-







A small confession here. No idea why I couldn't get one command correctly. Like damn, a senior caught me doing the wrong thing, then i sibei malu tio corrected in front of the whole platoon.







Anyway, its the start of the march in for the supporting contigent. Band was playing their music. The rest of the non-participants were seated at the volleyball court. Wondered how they managed to squeezed everybody there !







Red cross contingent marching in. Hate to admit, but their marching skills are really good. But they never get to go into the guard of honour (GOH) ever. Its always reserved for the Ncc or Npcc.







Was really pissed off by a graduate who came back to help. He literally screamed at us for being so low standard for previous training sessions. And even "threatened" us with the Red x for being so good. FUCK HIS LIFE (FHL) !







The scouts contingent. They also dont get the few minutes of fame.







And neither do the girl guides. Like seriously is very sad, those slackers in Ncc or Npcc, which i am one of the black sheeps can get into the GOH. Then those very enthusiastic ones in either the 3 CCAs' don't get the chance.







Shall let the pictures do the talking here. Kind of lazy to elaborate some parts. Can think of anything then i type lah okay !












So finally the GOH marched in. And really is lucky lady on my side that day, i got the middle row, which i wanted. Last row later march pass will be all eyes on you, same for the first row. So middle row is the best ! :P







And that's me ! In the middle row, obviously -_- My beret is like damn small, resulting in me not looking good. I'd never looked good in Ncc uniform lah !

















The commander of the whole parade - secondary 4 guy from Npcc. Why not Ncc one ah ?! @-@












Can notice one thing about the Red X people ? All heads looking towards the sky. I confirm none of the other uniform groups did that !

















The inspection of the GOH. Jiatong and Riduan were the "marching people" for the day. They had to like do slow march while the VIP person was behind walking.












The VIP person. I think it was the school advisory of the JSS committee, if Im not wrong.







Can see our shadows ? This proves that it was mad hot that day ! After the entire parade, I saw a few of the VIPs heading towards the hall for some concert. Then they were like burnt pigs lah, all sweating !







Some teachers appointed to guide them to the hall were like apologizing to them -.- Utterly pathetic, I'd swear. Making things worst, they were facing the sun, so its like double the heatness !







Caroline and Septimo are the MCs' for the day. I think one guy and one girl looks better, right ?! :P







Time for the presentation of awards ! Mr Faydzully is in Npcc, which i dont know why D: I think he join Ncc better.







Red Cross graduate up to get award.







This action scouts graduate. Damn idiotic lah i see his face. Still remembered last time when i don't know his rank, then call him idk what name. Then he damn buey song lah -'- How limbeh know you what rank sia ? Im in Ncc lah gay, not scouts.







Representative of girl's guides - Mrs Zhang, a teacher in our school. I heard from my friends that got people do the " wee woo wee " sound when she went up. How come i stand rather close to her never hear ah ?!?!



Anyway, common test 2 are over. And i regret studying so little for it. I know, regrets can't be undone. Just to make sure that i push myself to study for mid-years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home