Monday 24 May 2010

Just realised that my previous short post was the 300th one. Glad that I am able to make it till this far after being a blogger for three years. I suppose one year 100 posts isn't that bad huh.

Im going to post about erm, just some random updates. My eyes are fixed on this tank at NUM. No idea but i find NUM things really attractive, hence buying flip flops, bag, and now a tank top at their outlet.





Could have bought this tank during a 50% sale which ends today -.- But mum was hesitant, so didn't go to Vivo city to purchase it yesterday. Reason being it was kind of rush and my family doesn't really like squeezing into the crowd. We'd prefer the weekdays.



The second class bonding, which is having recess in class - consuming potato chips. Thanks to Agnes, Hweepeng, Sharifah, Royson, Yashwin and a few others for making the trip to Jurongpoint to buy these snacks ! Appreciate the effort :P



Could consider it as a success. But could see some cliques still gathering on tables, instead of congregating at the front table.



Ahhh, Agnes's birthday present. Im so glad I managed to complete it yesterday night, finishing it at around 11pm+ Had some regrets for not pasting more double sided tape !

Some of the stuffs dropped out when Agnes brought it home -_- Like damn, i promise to put in more effort for the next hand-made birthday present !



Used this photo as part of the birthday present photo. Shit, my shirt really looks messed up. Well whatever, just hope that Agnes like my present :D Actually I already she like it, how can she not like it ?! Chey just kidding :P

Ending my post here abruptly. Sorry for that. Bye !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home