Monday 17 May 2010

Yes, Im finally back to blogging, like after how many donkey months have i not been doing that.Mid-years are finally over, and i don't feel much at all. Not even a tinge of joy when the physics paper ended.

No idea why, prolly gonna flunk some of my papers. Like totally not motivated to study for this time round.

Anyway, post is about class bonding session at safra after the common test 2.Its like way few weeks back. Yeap, please help to revive my blog by tagging, tyvm. Promise to update every now and then since time's in my hand.



All written here will be based on memory, if my brains' not failing me :PSo headed for Safra after school when it was supposed to be lunch at jurong point !And there's Eunice with her pose and Qiwei's pout.



Safra didnt have much people at that time. Or at least the whole eating court was only filled with us.Only ate western food for that meal. Glad i could make it through without my stomach rumbling.Now here's a picture of Iyadh, Me, Justin and Weiyuan respectively.



Sat beside Yingjun and Kimberly for lunch. It was meant to be a bonding session, so we had to compromise by sitting boy-girl arrangement. Hweepeng and Yashwins' million dollar white smile.



One thing to take note here. Dont ever buy drinks from safra. Its meant to savour our money. And espescially when kids like us cant afford to pay for such expensive stuffs, i'd say FORGET IT !

Picture of me and Kimberly. Donno why our face look so solemn ! Guess i've got to give my plasma TV smile :P



Separated into two tables since one table isnt big enough to take up all of us. Had lots of fun, especially when time allows us to interact with one another.



This is our group, or at least our table to make it sound nicer. Yashwin's giving an act cute face for i donno what reason !!!



And there's our lao niang - Agnes (standing) All thanks to her i couldn't stop laughing lah ! Thank goodness there were hardly any patrons around, or else i guarantee i would have made a laughing stock out of myself.



Ehhh i like this picture ! Sharifah + Qiwei = PANDEMONIUM ! I think Hweepeng couldn't stand their sneering faces, hence that expression.



Here comes the million dollar smile - again.






Group photo number 1
Left earlier for jurongpoint so that dad could fetch me since he is fetching my sister. Its a win-win situation. Or would you take it as me being lazy to take public transport home. Either way is fine.



Group photo number 2
Rest of the class went Kids Amaze after that. Well had fun that day !

Now this is what I call a proper class bonding - not some shitass understatement posted in facebook and allowing people to " like " it freely. Don't ever fucking say that your class is bonded whatsoever when only that particular clique hangs out together. Really irks people.

Credits to Yingjun for sending me the photos :DD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home