Saturday 10 July 2010

Foremost, sorry for the lack of updates -.- Its been like 10 days since I'd last updated ! School has reopened, and lady luck was on my side cuz barely any teacher collected the june holiday assignment ! And why'd I say lucky ? I did none -.- Well except for geography out of the 7 subjects :P



Well Im just posting the pictures during the sec 3 camp which was held in like 1month ago -.- Shit, super lag. These are the remaining pictures I grabbed in facebook. Another reason why I didn't update cuz no topic to talk about ! Except a few ?



Seriously looks like a hostage-held-captive-by-terrorists picture. Just look at some noobs, fancy covering that heads for no expectant reason !



Group picture after finishing the activity.



Doing mass cheer since the bad weather cancelled all our activities.



I swear the cheers the instructors taught us were rather interesting and unique. Never heard all those modified versions of cheers before !



Playing games on the first day when we arrived at the camp site. Apologies, my memory is failing me, cant remember the name of the game ._.



Butterhill on the first day of the 3D2N camp ! Felt that this is the most interesting of all :P Just look at our enthusiasm :P Haha chey.












And finally all of us reached the summit after taking like 20-30mins ? Ehh it was hard work alright ! Soap was poured onto the ground sheet, so you guys can imagine how wet we were.



Second day - rafting. Objective was to build a "boat" to hold 7 people and reach the targeted point. Supposedly to have this activity done on the first day, but all thanks to the bad weather.






Had a mini competition, to see which raft could reach the instructor first. Winner was us ! Mainly our raft's shape was triangle, able to hold all of us more firmly compared to the other group was built a square one.




Okay, I promise to update on monday. Pinky finger ! :P Need to download the pictures taken on that day when I went marina square to have hotpot culture. And maybe doing some movie reviews I've watched. After that I have no idea what to post about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home