Tuesday 8 June 2010

Short update only. Next outing with clique should be to kbox at cineleisure. And not forgetting tree top walk with Jiayi and Jeidy ! Plus plus dining with siewjun and company. So far all nanhua events, why no Jurong one ?! Not surprising actually - really.



Upcoming posts are outing to marina barrage with company and pictures of when my malaysia relatives came. Thats all I guess.



P/s: following below only applies to the 2 male cousins. The girl (cousin) on the left in the picture is an exception :)

I come from a family whereby love isn't everything.

Malaysia relatives are here, and Im stuck with them. I've never been on good terms with my cousins, many reasons for that. Perhaps my lousy interacting skills, or maybe our 7 characters just clash, hence not being able to get along ?

I used to remember we talked, back when we were little kids. But now everything seems to change. Generation gap you say, does 1 year seems too large ? Whenever they come for a short visit, I just give my black face - attitude.

This includes not talking to them, being alone by hiding in my parent's room or using the computer. And nobody's making a move, neither me or my cousin are making the effort to start talking to eachother. Till this point of time, those around me will not hesitate to reprimand me for not being hospitable. Yeah yeah, I let my parents nag.

Now here's my word to you guys : I ain't making the effort to talk to anyone of you. Im not close to any relatives regardless maternal or paternal. So be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home