Thursday 27 May 2010

I've been waiting for donkey months to watch this movie, like lets say ever since the month of march ? Nicholas Sparks drove me to certain extents which I'd never thought I would. Lets say, buying his "The Last Song" book without even hesitating ._.

Had been keeping my fingers crossed that the movie would be a good one. But it turned out likewise. Critics have shown that it's not a good movie. I've got reliable sources of course, or else I would not be typing out all these. It's really a sad case -.-



The book was so well written, yet the movie had to came out like this - shamelessly manipulative. Really is saddening. It kills all the anticipation I had inside me. Though all these critics have shown, I thought the movie might just prove me wrong.

However, Im still determined to watch this particular movie. Peace out.

p/s: Sorry for the bland information here. Have nothing to blog about. Have to wait for my peers to upload the photos before I can post it up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home