Thursday 15 July 2010

Im back to update once again. Life's been kind of hectic this week. Its packed daily except for monday :D Ohh I made a pact to myself not to eat oily food for a week, and i did it ! Resisted the temptation of all fast foods till today.



Anyway this post will be on primary school outing back in the june holidays. I know, its wayyyy overdue pictures, but it doesn't matter right :D As long as there is photos + my rants, it will equate to entertainment !



I met pri. school friends on the last week of the june holidays and headed over to marina square for "steamboat". At least that's what they call it - HotPot Culture. Ordered all the food we can, but the ala carte stated they the staff would charge us for any wastage of food.



So let me do an introductory. Here's yingmin and jiaqi.



I paid a total of like 30bucks ? We ordered tonnes of food lah. It was a bummer siewjun couldnt make it cuz she was overseas D: Nvm meet up next time !



Denise and Simin. Apparently I was the only guy :P



Took around 1h+ to gobble down as much food as we can. I swear I was the one who ate the most. I just kept going and going when the rest continued their ranting about being too full. Okay i amit, I didn't want extra charges. But guess what, in the end they never charge ! When we saw no staff was around, we just took off :P



Walked to esplanade and took some pictures. There was an event going on, some kind of dancing competition. Didn't really arouse our curiosity, so gave that a miss.



Went to the riverside and started a photospam ! Just to refresh your memory, its yingmin simin denise jiaqi and me respectively.



Somehow one way or another, simin caught sight of a lecherous man who kept eyeing on us ! And for one moment I'd thought he was looking at me cuz i happened to help the rest to take pictures.



Freaked out, left after some continuous shots. Love the background ! Its really fantastic. Caught up with one another, had a great time before heading back home.



Only met up for around 3h+ ? Time passes fast when we're having fun, and i totally agree with that. Got to organise more outings ! But its hard, you know i took like 3 weeks to oragnise this outing only ! Freaking 3 weeks lah.



Had to keep changing the timings, changing the dates etc. Because all these aunties came up with loads of issues. So in the end everyone compromised by going without siewjun ):






Okay, monday movie outing with class 3/2 ! So anticipating it :P Byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home