Saturday 4 September 2010

Utterly ridiculous, it's been like an entire month since I had a proper post ? Close enough. These photos are like totally outdated, but it'll entertain I hope. Fingers crossed. Past 1 month ? I've been dealing with some emotional barriers and gaming kept me busy. Apologies. Term 3 has always been the slackest period of my entire secondary school life, for I dont know why ! Hence, common sense will tell you that my grades will obviously suffer. And it turned out exactly as I predicted. Okay whatever -.-



Eunice, Xinjie, Hweepeng (respective order)



Tingyee and Me. During recess time after our PE lesson.



Shandy and Jianing shy :P



Didn't took notice when they captured this picture @-@ Unglam.



Tingyee and Me.



The pavement outside our class.



Dearest monitor, Qiwei trying to imitate adove Hitler.



See my hand action ? It was on purpose, like duh ! Imitating Peiyu's signature move (girl sitting)



Okay shucks, another ugly picture. Was ever ready to snap one photo, but God knows, I just started laughing for no reason. Sorry, that's me.



Xinjie and Rius.



Me and Jieyi.



Took a few more snapshots before the next lesson. Credits to Agnes, our full time photographer.



Another fun shot, though it isnt the whole class.






Time for a class photo.



Formal shot.
p/s: you cannot expect me to type everyone's name here right ?! Plus, also unable to identify :P



Fun shot. All thanks to yours truly for coming up with my signature pose - flower pose ( at least that's what Jieyi calls it ) Its cute, I know :P

Enough of the crap, let me update on my current status - alive and kicking. Mood isn't on the very best, thanks to "you" who has been giving me all these barriers to break, obstacles to overcome, and problems which are making me fall. Lets just pray hard that I'll be able to get rid of you in my heart for this 1 week's grace. Thanks alot for invading in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home