Wednesday 28 July 2010

Okay, im finally here. Missed me ? Doubt so. Post here will be on chalet during the june holidays. Its more of a clique one I guess. Didn't stay over, so the amount of pictures will be rather limited. Around 30+ only.



Tingyee and Me.

Met company at aloha loyang. Dad fetched me there ! It saved all the 1h of travelling time. Thanks :P The girls actually came up with this weird idea of buying those buddhist things to "scare" away the "ghosts" in the chalet (if any).



Agnes and Tingyee.

It was a burning thing, the shape was circle. No idea how to name or describe it. I swear I didn't get the creeps when I reached the chalet, but once they did that, all the creeps sent shivering down my spine. Worst still, I was the first guy to reach, they made me do it !



Agnes, Zhuowen, Yingjun, ChinHow respectively. Playing chor tai di while the rest started the fire.

After "sending" the "ghosts" away, headed over to e hub to buy barbecue food and stuffs. Spent a total of 100bucks ++ and even had to pay extra money !



The crew starting the fire in action ! Most of us wasnt really experienced, so had to push the dirty work to Marcus and Joe. Its okay, actually i wanted to show off my pro-ness in starting up the fire, but they got the job first :P Haha just kidding !



Tingyee and Shandy.



Tingyee and Joe

I had no idea what was so alluring in the sky which made almost all of us dart in that direction. Like I just monkey see monkey do, glancing towards the sky which had nothing except blue skys.



Shandy and Me

It started raining at first, and we went ahead in starting up the fire. Had to use an umbrella or plastic bag to cover the "cannot-get-wet" area.



We split ourselves into 2 groups, so that 1 group can barbecue food and serve everybody, while the latter stays inside the chalet to have fun. It was roughly a 1h interval.






Since we're teenagers, you can't expect quite quality food from us. The above picture explains clearly why. Burnt food isn't really the best for one's health. But in moderation still okay :P Haha !



The fire went out when it was my group's interval. Had to call back Joe to help out in starting the fire. Feel that we so noob !!






Resting. Resting. Resting. *envy*



I think the second part of the post will come up by this weekend. I promise I'll do it !! Still have to complete homework (which is rather much) plus 2 birthday present - Klarissa and Hweepeng's one ! Hope everything will turn out well :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home