Friday 21 March 2008


hi guys ,,
i recoman ppl 2 watch this show ...
damm nice
step up 2
its freaking cool !!!
nvm .. 2day
played com ,,
my parents wanted miie 2 go bukit timah hill
i was like NO !!
why muz lehhs?!
dey oso never buy miie my fav biscuit
so i was like damm angry
dhenn my father like so angry ..
LOL -.-ll
dhenn we argued
but i din noe wad was gonna happen
he SLAPPED MIIE ..
really lehhs ,,
for the 1st time i got slapped
i was damm angry
FUCK HIM !!
( although he is my father )
ASK HIM GO SUCK COCK BARHHS !!
he is such an fucking bastard
how could he ?
he could mostly off the com
i was so pissed
i wished i was out of the family ,,
i hide in the toilet
for 15min?
i cried ...
cried badly ..
i was thinking wild ..
wad was happening?
dhenn i slept ,,
obviously in my bed
( not in toilet ) -.-ll
dhenn abt 5pm?
my father was out ,,
i played com?
yeah ...
i wasnt really happy
no1 cared 4 miie ,,
i wished som1 could care ..
but i couldn't
every1 in my house tinks that i'm in the wrong ..
FINE !
( family members ) u guys wan tuhh fite?
dhenn i shall have 1
i now very moody ,,
plz don provoke ..
i tink mon i go school confirm don tok whole day ..
dhenn watched step up 2
the streets
damm nice
juz tt they no last part
xian ..
the last part more exciting ..
nvm
the worst ting was
my father din even apologise tuhh miie ,,,
he acted like nthing had happened
and tok tuhh miie
i was like WADEVA !
i hated you ! ( father )
i dono when i will forgive euu
but i tink today will be a indeblie day ferr miie
and for him
( my father )

if only som1 could comfort miie ..
i hope ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home