Sunday 9 March 2008

Freed out of the cage ..


the hamster i talking about on my previous posts

another pic of the hamster :) quite cute right? haha

picture of adam and qihang ,,i bo liao,, so go take l0rhhs..

WOOT!! my best picture of all .. my chio bu audi character :)) I am totally lovin' it man !


SUNDAY


I am so happy 2day ..
I am finally '' freed ''
After the 1 day of suffering ..
I finally finished ! *~
Yeah !!
Happy sia ..
Can't wait 2 get home
but be4 that ..
We suffered for a few times ..
Woke up at 5.45 pm
woot !! so early ..
actually i oso wan earlier wake up ..
i hate people looking @ me when i sleeping
thank god nobody did tt ..
or maybe i din even noe .. XD
had our pt kit ..
xian diao ..
but it was OK .. totally alright !
For ur info, i join ncc ..
SO , i have alot of training ..
espescially physical de.. :)
well, i could endure ..
BUT ,, obviously i got limit .. -.-ll
JIA YOU ADAM !!
Adam is just a big fat horny gay ..
there's a picture of him ..
One look 'n' u noe he cannot do pumping ..
No offence if you are his gd friend XD
JIA YOU !!
WE NOE EUU CAN DO IT !!
If not next time u go ns ..
die liao .. confirm cannot go through it de..
Hey, i am oso not saying I very good ..
So i am considered as bad liao ..
I couldn't do one normal push-up..
XD .. wich is hand 1cm above the ground ..
I tried .. but failed .. XD
But i insist 2 do at least 1 ..
AT LEAST !!
After pt kit .. wich was quite easy then our ncc de .. :)
had our breakfast ..
haha quite a hearty meal :)
although what i said was big ...
I didn't like the meal AT ALL !!
I hated it .. totally ..!!
Gigi just came ..
she went 4 the amazing race .
-.-ll bo liao sia ..
MUAHAHA !!
breakfast en quan solo flirter sia ..
he sit with ALL the girls ..
all sia .. how nice !!
if only i could take a picture of him ..
he sat beside rachel ..
could see that rachel de '' chou lian ''
LOL .. she was very unwilling .. XD
well, sadly there was nothing i could do?
or maybe i could do?
just that i did not wan 2 do?
Nvm .. its all OVER ..
I had clean forgotten the things happened ..
Morever, i don even wan to tink about it ..
It TOTALLY SUCKS !!
After breakfast,
SPRING CLEANING ..
Zzzz! but heng heng ..
Our group is clean classroom ..
YIPEE !! so free..
we even did some cheer in the classroom ..
LOL .. XD ..
there was nothing we could do ..
we swept the floor and arranged the tables fast :)
well, after that ..
I went 2 the toilet ..
hoping nobody was inside ..
YES! nobody inside the toilet..
I could safely make my call inside..
We weren't suppose 2 bring ..
But i brought ..
And din got caught ,,!!
Clever right?! haha
Hmm.. after cleaning,
took our luggage and went 2 the hall..
Did some cheer ..AGAIN !!
xian leh ..
they gave us survey form ..
4 WAD?
haha but i noe their camp de company can 倒闭 already ..
As in their company can come down liao ..
I can confirm that almost 1/2 of the students in the camp,
confirm write the camp was poor ..
HAHA !! serves them right man ..
I was delighted when we got the survey form ..
But honestly ,, I wrote that it was fun ?!
OMG .. why did I right that?
Maybe my heart wanted miie 2 ..
Haha ,, maybe help them write good things oso good wad .. :)
Well, after survey form .. BYE BYE !!
Home sweet home ..
I finally got my sweet back ..
How sad ..
should be happy larh hor .. :)
HAPPY !! DELIGHTED !! YAY !!
FREEDOM ..
finally i waited 4 this day ..
It past fast ..
but it was slow when i was in the camp ..
@ home .. ate ice-cream
YUMMY !!
I acted as if I'd never eaten it for ages. .
not quite true :)
tmmrw ,, going out with ryan and some other ppl..
continue posting tmmrw !! :)
if my mother doesn't find out that i use the com .. haha ..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home