Tuesday 11 March 2008

New hairstyle

TUESDAY

Today woke up at 10+ ...
Used the com until 1+
But obviously i got brush teeth and do my stuffs .. -.-ll
watched spiderwich and the chronicles ..
@ the web obviously ..
hmm.. not bad actually ..
it seemed quite interesting in the advertisment ..
but turned out fast ..
the show was quite fast
1h 35min finished liao ..
i expected 1h 50min +
but it doesn't matter anyway .. XD
i wanted 2 collect my spects ..
but din @ the end ..
lazy I was ..
went 2 my auntie's hair salon ..
cutted my hair .. AGAIN !
this time was a male guy ..
he was new ..
he asked me 1 cut a stylo hair ..
I -.-ll diao ..
OUCH ! he cutted my hair went quite pain ..
but it wasn't quite pain after all ..
i was just exxagerating ..
he go make my hair so up ..
as in pointed type .
so ugly sia ..
i din spoke a word ..
nor did i complain ..
i just accepted FATE ..
maybe my hair was meant 2 be messed around ..
but i din meant the sentence above this .. XD
thank god i cutted this hairstyle @ school holidays ..
if not go school confirm pai seh like siao ..
but it doesn't matter ..
i am just sick of my old com ..
it got virus XD ..
but nvm ..
i changing it soon ..
2 windows vista?
i wasn't sure ..
my cousin helped miie decide derhh .. (:
but i was sure his decision was good ..
he was a com expert w0rhhs ..
hahasss ..
Zzzz!
continue posting tmmrw XD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home