Monday 10 March 2008

expressing my feelings ,,

MONDAY

Today went out ..
Reach jurong point ..
Dad drop me off @ bus inetrchange
I din noe how 2 walk 2 the place ware gigi 1 us 2 meet ..
finally gigi found me ..
slacked 4 some time ..
we went 2 kfc .
say justin and shi ying ..
wow such concidence ..
i oso saw err from my ncc de ppl
i din eat at kfc ..
others did ..
I din tok much ..
i din felt like talking ..
my mother dislike me going out ..
she don 1 miie 2 play ..
wads her freaking problem?!
i hated her for that time ..
i sort of felt '' lonely '' @ the kfc ..
no1 talked 2 me ..
maybe i shouldn't went out after all ..
i was wrong .. XD
but thats OK ..
I DIN CARE ..
i don cry over such tings ..
sadly.. we watched water horse..
quite sad .. and touching ..
after tt..
qihang & ryan went off .
ryan donno wad reason don wan watch step up 2..
qihang just 1ted 2 play arcade ..
so din watch ..
miie , ric and hon peng watched 2 movies @ one day ..
WOOT!
after watching water horse,
watched step up 2..
very pro leh the ppl..
they could do all kind of stuns
WOW PRO !
i wished i could do the dance like them ..
after the show,
went back home ..
i bought a myuk pencil case ..
quite nice ( 2 miie )
zijin sms say tmmrw 1 go watch movie
say don wan ..
cuz my mother CONFIRM don allow ..
so obviously ..
she '' gei wo lian se '' in the car,
@ home while eating dinner..
wat attitude ?!
'' bu shuang '' say la !
but ..
i'm gonna 4get it ..
RIGHT NOW !!

P/S
FYI ..
i hate 2 be alone ..
especially wif friends i noe ..
it justs doesn't feel right ..
maybe i shouldn't hand out .
i don really noe wad 2 do
ppl hu went out with me 4 the movie,
plz dun take it 2 heart ,,,
i wasn't happy when i went 2 jurong point ..
i was disheartened ..
by some1 ..
which is my mother ..
her face showed the expression tt she don 1 miie 2 go out ..

forget it leonard ..
angry when provoked ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home