Saturday 8 March 2008

Tio camp ..

SATURDAY ..

Honestly,
this is the worst camp i'd ever been 2 ..
it was called the " discipline camp ''
I was like -.-ll when adam told me tt ..
Morning .. abit of slack ..
I went tuhh school at 7+
I was SHYT when I reach ..
Almost every1 oni bring backpack ..
Only miie bring one small luggage barhh ,..
but heng heng other ppl oso got bring same as mine (:
Hmm.. get 2 noe the instructor ..
AND councillor .. XD ..
phrases 2 describe instructorsss :


KAO BEI ,, HUMJI KIA !!
GO SUCK COCK !
IDIOT BITTCH !!


I'd just hated them from doing the things i hated ..
I wanted 2 say more..
but just didn't 1 2 insult damm more ..
I was just so angry wibb damm ..
Idiot people ..
They said : enjoy ourselves ..
should be torture 2 be exact .. :(
She or he? Shhould be a she .. XD
She wanted us 2 shout when replying 2 her ..
Sommor, ask us call her ma'am ..
Was she married?
Don't tink so 2 miie w0rhhs .. -.-ll
I was 2 angry with them 4 doing that ..

Well,, being ridiculous,
they din allowed us 2 bring hp or mp3 ..
ask them to FUCK OFF la ..
adam was clever (:
he asked miie 2 hide my hp in my sleeping bag ..
but i 4get 2 put my sweet iniside sia ..
SHYT !!
I dcided 2 surrender my sweets ..
XIAN DIAO .. Zzzz!
But it was ok ,, cuz i don't tink we had enuff time 2 eat sweets ..
we were just 2 busy with our activities .. XD
I was totally HENG like siao !!
The instructor came 2 miie ..
OPEN UP ! ..
I gave them '' lian se ''
he was not tt scary tuhh miie ..
I hated this kinda attitude ..
He checked my '' luggage ''
heng heng touch my sleeping bag nia .
never check inside :)
but .. so sway XD they found my hp de ear piece..
Well,, told them i surrendered my hp ..
I was lying actually .. haha (:
only surrender my sweets 2 the jungle mens .. -.-ll
they took my scissors as well ..
although it might kill ,, IT WONT !
espescially in a discipline camp like ours ..
we joined back with the girls ,,
they were like so ENTHU !!
appalled by their actions,
yet true ..
eunice was hyper sia ..
: YES MA'AM !!
so loud 4 wad?
i wouldn't waste me breath 4 bo liao things ..
espescially ppl like them .. ROAR !
Worst of all ,,
finger nails oso must cut ..
I was -.-ll 'n' fely dumb 2 be in this camp ..
they said '' adventurous '' w0rhhs ..
as if .. like i belief lorhhs..


This post is getting long ..
had our station games :)
I had fun ..
( either euu tink it the right way or horny )
up 2 u ..
Well, had to have TEAMWORK ..
1st game : take out shoes and wear it ..
I won explain ..
waste my time .. -.-ll
We won 1a .. the acad class ..
well, they work harder w0rhhs ..
at least go normal class :)
not insulting them ..
just cheering ...
after that,
we worked 2gether ..
AGAIN !!
i was stucked bewteen ALL the girls in my group..
another thing ..
( tink it as the teamwork way, or horny way )
up 2 u .. -.-ll
matured ppl will tink it as the teamwork way ..
i gues ... [x]--
we almost fall ..
yet did not ..
the other group de councillor go help sia ..
wa lau unfair larhh..
cheater bugs .. but thats OK ..
PERFECTLY FINE WITH ME !!
we stick close 2 eachother ..
prevent falling ..
had other games ..
1 of the games were lifting the pail ..
we managed 2 lift it up ..
without our socks and shoes..
but almost tio me sia ..
lost balance and the water spilled ..
we cheered as a result of dee punishment ..
EASY PEESY .. :) no sweat man ..
the water poured at my direction ..
heng heng i '' siam '' away in time ..
if not i tio the water liao .. XD
had the caterpillar walk oso . :)
it was hard ..
espescially sitting in front of a fatso ..
the fatso i referring 2 is en quan ..
had bad luck sitting in front of him ..
cannot MOVE !! wdf ..


after that,
we had the scavenger hunt ,.
suppose 2 bath 1st de..
will get 2 bathing issue later :)
well, i cheered loudly ..
as loud as i could ..
tried my best .. :)
i don reali noe wad 2 say 4 the scavenger hunt ..
but it was lame ..
REAL LAME !
the hunt was over ..
FINALLY i gues ..
we had 2 tie the string 2 the rubberband
then 2 our hands ..
it was uncomfy ..
yet didn't endured like in ncc ..
I was more serious by then ..
I almost lost my patient 2 the instructors..
not 2 the councilorss.
ate the dinner ..
it was YUCKY !
totally don fit the appetite.
when the instructor asked us huu 1 more?
we said DON WAN !!
but got alot of veges more for euu..
IF U WAN ..
after that,
had our bath ..
CROWDED !
we were the last few 2 bath ..
haha its ok lorhhs .. :)
actually i shouldn't say this ..
but i shall ,
the councillors inside the bathroom
HORNY !! PERVERTS ..
can't they have only 1 councillor inside?
( the bathroom )
yet surprised 2 see 4 !!
My gosh ..
I wasn't going 2 strip ..
Never actually :)
We all wore our undergarments ..
they sprayed us water like we '' siao gao ''
ROAR! privacy sia ..
I WAN PRIVACY !!
we changed 2 our home clothes..
haha :) changed not even in the cubicical ..
WDF !!
I was like okok lorh ..
although inside my heart i had alot of UNJUSTICE 2 clarify ..
hmm.. rushed 2 the hall ..
almost every1 was there..
except us .. XD
people say that we bath slowly ..
well, thats not true !

P/S

i don really feel like continuing ..
but i will later .. when i feel better
actually i already feel much better :)
after returning from the stupid cb camp..
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home