Saturday 8 March 2008

FRIDAY

Today had ncc ..
our sargent gave us our uniform and beret ..
YIPEE !! finally got it ..
but took miie quite some time 2 learn ..
wearing our ncc shirt was TOUGH !
really tough ..
although it looks quite easy w0rhhs ..
hmm.. we had 2 fold our sleeves to .. donno wich point ..
and muz be acceptable w0rhhs .. XIAN !
I really wished I joined npcc ..
It would be much much better ..
I would'nt haf 2 suffer as much ..
But had 2 continue ..
I gave the promise .. XD
Well,, the beret oso donno need 2 cut wad ..
I am gonna look @ how eng huat do 1 ..
haha .. (:
went back home and had dinner ..
HENG! yesterday use com and deleted virus ..
thank god it went away ..
if not i confirm angry like siao ..
played getamped ..
tried playing audi .. but got patch ..
XIAN ! .. I played 3h 30mins of com ..
yet able 2 pack my " luggage " on time (:
tok me 15 mins ..
gonna miss home SOON!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home