Thursday 1 January 2009

Hello , back to post once again :D
Its a brand new year guys , and a brand new start .
Let me start my post with some of my new goals alright ?
P/S : If this is abit boring to you , i cant help it either .

Studies

- Get at least 3 A1's for every exam .
- Dont get distracted by noisy students in my class .
- NEVER copy other's homework .
- Be more social with my classmates .
- Get to go to the class i want at the end of secondary 2
- Get at least top 10 during mid and end of year exam ^^
- TRY NOT TO SKIP NCC TRAININGS x.x
- Listen attentively in class
- Learn how to coperate with my classmates when doing group work .
- Learn how to forgive and forget .
- Learn not to bear a grudge on someone for too long , just let the matter rest ASAP .
- Learn how to tolerate other's attitude .

Others

- Wacth every movie i like with my cliques .
- Change my hairstyle ASAP ! ( i dislike my current hairstyle @.@ )
- Buy one sling bag during the march holidays

Action speaks louder than words yeah . I reap what i sow right ?
So i say , im going to work for it ! . Although i think not all are going to be granted
Anyway , school reopens tomorrow !
I am feeling kind of excited yet troubled in a sense currently :B

Excited - I get to see my friends .
Troubled - I wonder what new challenges I will meet when school reopens ;
Plus , i have skipped all the trainings ( ncc ) during the holidays !
OMG , idk what reaction mr dennis chin will have if he finds out you know x.x

Hmm , i have decided to post about a few random days ok :)

I went out today with shinyee , to west mall . ^^
First , we went to bukit timah shopping centre to have our lunch around 4pm .
Shinyee had to do her housework ever since her maid left
so i waited for her at her house .
frankly speaking , these few days , my appetite these few days has been growing !
i have been eating quite alot you know x.x
maybe becuase im growing bigger ?
Even my maid said that my cheeks had grown abit bigger -.- ( not much ok ! )
ok so after eating waffle + french fries , we went to west mall
to watch YESMAN . i thought it would be a nice show yeah .
But to my dissapointment , it was kinda boring x.x
saw honpeng and his 2 brothers ? or his friends right in front of where both of us were seating !
wow that is pure concidence you know =P
the show ended around 7pm
and shinyee went to buy her dinner -.- cuz none of her family at home knows how to cook !
thank goodness my mum knows how xP


Another random post of the day . Met sipei and jiayi around 2pm at westmall
we decided to watch bedtime stories LOL . average also .
i would rate it 6.5/10 . well , i want to watch INKHEART !
it looks v. exciting when they aired the advertisment in the cinema and TV
supposingly jeidy was suppose to watch together with us .
BUT , she was dating her boyfriend . * hehe *
after the movie , went to watson to " look " at jiayi buy her toothbrush
as we were going on a chalet to changi .
yet i wasnt staying overnight . due to some reasons , i cant x.x
around 5pm , the 4 of us reached clementi MRT .
all of us agreed to meet there at 5pm and headed to bedok .
since i've said there was a chalet , obviously there were more than 5people going yeah

People going to the chalet - Jiaqi ; Jiamin ; Clara ; SiewJun ; Jeidy ; Jiayi ; Sipei ; Me ; Joel ; Zachary ; Pei Wen ; One fat guy

we reached bedok around 6pm + . and bused all the way to changi .
it was a v. long ride ok . i was super bored as there were totally no entertainment ! D:
ms chua organised the chalet you see . she was my primary 5 teacher
and surprisingly , we still keep in touch ! :D
we reached the chalet , and ate bee hoon + some chicken wings
aww , the chicken wings were burnt ! . there were so many black parts .
or should i say almost 70% of the chicken wing was black ! @.@

ohh well , it doesnt matter . :D i watched xiangniangre at 8pm .
then ms chua was like " eh hello ? you guys came to my chalet just to watch xiao niang re ? -.- "
in a nice tone , not angry though :B

Btw , im running out of time now . Im currently rushing my chinese homework .
I shall continue my posts tomorrow ok ? :D ps x.x

Toodles ! ~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home