Friday 2 January 2009

Hi all ! :D back to post again . Today is the 1st day of school
There are quite a few things i would like to say in this post ok .
Please bear with me alrights ^^

Today is the first day of school people ! :D Im fairly excited
Eager to see my friends and the new secondary 1 students.
Well , i shant elaborate through the morning assembly .
Its just abit too boring and draggy if i continued bragging about it =B
and so there was defitnetly alot of commotion at the parade square
alot of new-faces obviously . yet looking at my class 2/5 currently
there wasnt a much change either .
none of my classmates changed much of their personality or _______ ?
firstly , let me introduce all of you my new and co-form teachers !
They are Ms Seeto and Mr Yeoh .
I shall briefly describe them alrights . Sadly , ms leong wasnt teaching us anymore D:
Truth is , i would prefer ms leong's teaching .
She is more lenien to us and treat us like adults . While the rest of the teachers wouldnt
other teachers would just scold like us we are a bunch of wild dogs
while ms leong would only try to " control " our class
just by raising her voice a little . plus , she isnt the petty sort you know
Let me raise one issue alright :D

Last year , alot of us used our handphones , ate in class during her lessons
yet she had no complaints about it . she just kept quiet .
I felt that that was one of her strong yet weak points you know x.x

Strong - Understanding and caring . Wouldnt make a fuss out of it
Weak - Students in the 21sth century will obviously tend to step out of line
and, " bully " ms leong as a result of her patience .

And so , back to the main point . - Introducing my 2 new form teachers
Ms seeto was a middle-aged woman . ages around 40+ .
I cant really tell whether she is a good teacher or not . But one thing for sure is ,
she could control the whole class ! Unlike ms leong , ms seeto was MUCH MUCH stricter
and obviously tend to get fed up easier .
Well , that wasnt a problem for me . as long as i am a " well-behaved " student
not much problem with me communicating with ms seeto would arise

Mr Yeoh . P/S : idk my co-form teacher's sir name is spelt in which way
Its either Mr Yo / Mr Yeoh / Mr Yoh . I bet its one of them .
My guess are sometimes quite accurate you know =P .
Not exactly complimenting myself ok x.x
Mr Yeoh ,, one word = * sighs * . Both of us gave each other bad impressions on each other you know =X
Why do i say that ? I shall explain :D
During assembly after the hair check which wasnt elaborated earlier ,
Mr Yeoh saw my " ankle socks " and therefore gave me a black face
This was our " conversation " indeed .

Mr Yeoh " Emm , is there a problem with your socks ? "
Me " Emm no . "
Mr Yeoh " Then why is it so low ? Do you want to buy from the school commity ? "
Me : " Emm no .. "
Mr Yeoh " If i see ankle socks next monday , what will i expect from you ? "
Me : " I will buy from the school commity -.- "

OK -.- so that was what happened . Inside my heart , i really flared up you know !
I was just so angry with that Mr Yeoh .
What was his problem ?! It was only ankle socks .
He treat it as if if there were anyone wearing ankle socks , he would felt so uneasy
or something . As i've said , its only ANKLE SOCKS
i dont see anything wrong with it . @.@"
But still , i knew there was a reason within him which he wanted to " discipline "
students in JSS not to wear ankle socks
Well , i am still pondering actually

Wear ankle socks = Disgrace to the school ?

or

Wear ankle socks = Hurts your leg when running ?

I wasnt v. sure of the reason .
Back at class , i could feel that mr yeoh was eyeing on me somehow -.-
he gave me that " you better dont wear ankle socks ... or else ! " look
There were 2 new students who came to our class
Evangaline and Shi Shi . Both of them knew eachother and were not singaporeans .
Adam kept making fun of the name " Shi Shi . "
He wasnt a good host himself to the new-comers you know -.-
he made great fun of them . And i meant really funny ideas about them

For e.g. she gave evangaline a nickname = Eventually -.-
And for Shi Shi = Wet Wet or Ten Ten
Plus , when he spoke to Shi Shi , he told Shi Shi to call him En En . =="
As adam's full name was Adam Ameng Zi En .
Well , i shall stop here ok .
Supposingly adam asked us to go ___( idk where )_____ to do our chinese homework
and watch a movie and jessie and a few others .
But denied eventually D; . did not have the time .
Also , i had maths tuition at 1-2.45pm .
After that , i still need to rush to another tuition you know ! Life's going to get harder
Espescially when i have to choose my subjects at the end of the year
Im really getting a bit worried D:
Frankly speaking , choosing my subjects at the end of the year
Affects my whole life ! . If i did not get into the courses i like ,
obviously i would lose out to the rest . And that would affect the rest of my life
I wouldnt want my life to get ruined you know .
Who would ? :D Anyway , as stated in my previous post
i said i would post about the chalet . But thousand of apologies to those requested.
I wont continue with the post about the chalet
Now , i am doing my chinese homework
Currently rushing it you know . I still need to do 5 newspaper cutting
Write one composition + One summary of the chinese book i've read.

Toodles ! ~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home