Sunday 18 January 2009

I've got 1 week of medical certificate ! :D


It requires me to skip PE and my CCA :D
Well , i've got rashes for the past few days . :D That is both good news and bad news for me
I start off with the good news :D - skipping ncc trainings with valid reason !
Bad news - my skin obviously will be like ______ ? and i will itch regularly .
It aint a fun thing to suffer from rash you know .
And so , i am currently on medication . thats not a good thing either .
I heard from my parents it weakens one of ur organs in your body D:
( provided you consume alot of pills per day ) . but i dont :D

Random post of the week - Friday

Today , after school walked to KFC with adam and jessie to eat lunch .
I ordered some junk food though D: that wont affect my rash to act up . So realx ~
I gave all coins you get it ?! D: . the total amount of food was $6.50
and i was like - err , ( puts all the coins into the cashier's hand x.x )
if i am sure , i gave 2 $1 , around 10 twenty-cent coins , and 10 10cents coins .
its an estimation ok :D dont take it for real .
seriously , it was a very embarassing sight ! D:
i wasnt sure either why did i took out all my coins from my pocket , not wallet though .
p/s : my wallet has already got holes , thus unable to store coins inside .
Just for your information , im still on mc during friday :)
Ric and jiatong came awhile later as they waited for their friend back at school .
And so , i wasnt surprised that my cca seniors came to kfc .
Yet , i doubt any of them recognised me .
Relieved because none of them questioned me whether i was going to ncc training .
desperately , i too wanted to see the new secondary 1's coming to ncc .
i wonder :
hmm , they must be CUTE ! or pro-active
mostly i hope they will be like me ^^ always skip ncc trainings .
what matters most is they like this cca .
no point regretting like me . the problem with me was
i did not have the courage to voice out my thoughts , and therefore i lose out at the end D:
like now , i have been in ncc for 1 year , yet still kicking =D
i doubt any secondary 1's are reading this , so no point saying it =X .

Another random post of the day - Saturday

Today , i had tuition at 2 places . Yes , tiring but i wanted to learn and gain knowledge okay :D
a total of 4hours of tuition . D: i can endure that . ^^

its just a matter of whether i want to anot x.x

OMG , i think i am beggining to talk like ms seeto @.@
Ms seeto always says this " its just a matter whether you want to anot "
in one of the tuition classes , we were required to write a letter to a cousin living far away
of a range from 500-700 words @.@ !
-faints- i have seriously never written such a long letter .
But our teacher focused more on the content . ^^
in the same tuition class , there was this boy called gerald .
ps , not very sure how to spell his name xD he was something like adam .

one word to describe him - RETARDED !

he's as wild as adam , very humourous . and made our class laugh for 99.99% !
let me give u some examples ^^
he actually teared when the teacher asked him to concentrate on his work !
as he became a nuisance when he talked too much .
well , it was " shedding crocodile tears " . i think he could be a actor in the future =P
a good job and he will also acquire fame :D hehe .
another example , i wasnt sure how we got into this subject .
whereby , suddenly , gerald went to knock his head against the table !
our teacher was like : " OMG GERALD ! YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN ! "
-faints- he was a very cute little boy .
after my tuition , my sister and i went to buy snacks ! YES my favourite of all ~
i bought around 6 packets of tidbits :D .
i havent been eating all these food ever since i suffered from rash .
back home , my family prepared to go for a " house warming " -.-

Around 8pm+ , we went to a friend's house warming . they moved in recently (:
frankly speaking , their was a very nice :D . just that some parts was designed badly
example , the master bedroom had a television set .
yet it wasnt in front of the bed . it was at the left hand side of the bed .
furthermore , there wasnt a sofa or chairs to seat !
i was like pondering - how are they going to watch tv in the master bedroom with no chairs ?!
unless they can withstand standing >.< style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);" size="5">my sister asked me a math question when i am posting currently

and i just couldnt solve her primary 6 problem-solving question -.-



Toodles ! ~ tag more guys D: .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home