Sunday 10 May 2009

Whats sup :D
Going to talk about 2 things only

1st - 3 steps 1 bow
I believe you would know what i am talking about
(only if you had read the newspaper)
gosh am i surprised by the number of people who went there
it attracted a total of 30 thousand to 40 thousand of buddhist
well i went there together with my sister and auntie
weird right ? with my auntie . i am close to her :)
we reached the place around 10pm
guess what -.- the queue was super long !
oh boy , the 3 of us waited for a total of 3hours before we started
and the event took 2 hours .
seriously , my patience became so thin -.-
3 hours of waiting , i bet alot of people cant stand that
there are more people who waited longer though
but still , compared to 2 years ago .
we waited for only 1h :D
damm it ! my knees now are so painful -.-
ok , enough bragging =X

2nd - Exams
Most people i believe had finished their examinations
except for jurong sec D:
Argh , it ends next tuesday .
If i were in another school , i would be playing right now -.-
So I will just talk about the subjects i had taken

English Paper 1 :
Totally nothing to write about .
I couldnt even apply my phrases and words into the passage !
If i did it , the story would be in dire straits =.-
I mainly wrote about how i kicked a ball and broke my mom's vase
and drew a picture to make it up to her :D
Not a very fantastic idea , i know x.x
Sad to say , one of my worst compositions i've ever written

Situational Writing :
let not talk about it -.-

English paper 2 :
Quite hard , but still managable :D
Heng i managed to finish it up on time !
Plus , the cloze passage was kind of easy =P
I only did not know how to answer 1 question of out the 10 :)
Just hope that my cloze passage and summary would pull up my marks
( Hopefully ^^ )

Chinese Paper 1 :
Not bad , i managed to apply alot of good phrases :D
Situational writing - damm them for setting those questions -.-
Not difficult , but still , if there was an easier one
i would have scored . Hais

Chinese Paper 2 :
Did not manage to complete it D:
Left 2 questions blank . I think i lost a total of 10marks ?
Yeah whatever =X

Maths Paper 1 :
Easy :D but i think i lost 10marks =X
But i am confident i can get an A1 ?
Heh , all the way for maths paper 2 :D
Which is coming up next monday -.-"

History :
Gah , i just wrote craps -.-
For some question , i just wrote something like this .
Read and interpet :D

" SOLDIERS WERE AROUND THE ISLAND

TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO ATTACKS "

emm , thats like nonsense -.-
but still , i am quite satisfied :D
I managed to complete on time , and wrote quite alot =P

Literature :
YEAH , very happy with this paper .
I managed to attempt all the questions and complete it
3 cheers for me :D
Well , mainly b'cuz i had never complete my lit paper before
There were always blanks here and there
so this time it would consider quite an achievement for me :]

Tomorrow's test would be Design & Technology
Oh gosh , i have not even started revising
I would require alot of memory skill for this subject D:
Plus , i am still addicted to neopets !
I have been begging so many people around me to play neopets
p/s : dont be surprised
I just play whatever games that comes in my way :DD

Last but not least ;


JEIDY NG U BETTER CONTROL YOURSELF ;

DON GO FOR NAVAL PIERCING I TELL U -.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home