Sunday 14 June 2009






Friday - Out w/ jeidy and co. Jeidy ; Jiayi ; Joel ; Jiamin :D
Met up w/ Jeidy and Jiayi first at jurong east and headed for bugis junction .
Finally bought what i wanted - 2 berms at bugis street which costed me $25
Actually one piece was $18 , so 2 for $25 . Good deal eh ? Haha
Jeidy help me pick the desgin . She has a good sense of taste yeah ^.^
Must ask her out more often when i shop =X
Walking around made me realise that almost every single outlet was on sale .
Such a good observer I am eh ? Bhb =x
Probably due to the H1N1 flu which led to this outcome .
And yes , the streets were still teeming w/ people . Not surprised at all
Joel managed to find us in such a big crowd . Impressed I must say =D
Headed for orchard after that and met Jiamin at City Hall interchange .
Walked to paragon after that . Totally nothing can ! All the things are so dear
My gosh , wonder when can i purchase one of those >.<
Joel and Jiamin practically bought nothing -.- They wanted sponsors to be there .
Went to cinileisure after that . Wanted to watch drag me to hell .
But i couldnt spare the time . Had to go home to celebrate my father's birthday .
If i had the chance , i would prefer Hannah Montanna lorh .
Its more interesting , more amusing .
Unlike drag me to hell , w/ lots of hysterical screams pervading the air .
Oh gosh , I rushed home while co stayed to catch a movie .
Celebrated at home and i gave my father a peck on his left cheek .
Eeeww gross ! My first time i suppose >.<

Just to add on , does cinileisure have gays ?
I encountered this when i went to the toilet when i was about to leave.
There was this guy who just pulled down his pants totally like a 3 year-old kid.
Therefore revealing his private parts , damm it was a disgusting sight !
I suppose he is a gay w/o a male partner ,
And thus came to this toilet to show his genitals ? Oh my gosh , seriously .
He was around his 40's i guess . An old man looking for sex =="

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home