Wednesday 10 June 2009

Shine me on

Shiying , Eunice , Jiahui , Junwen came to my house today to play . All were slacking -.-
Eunice got tired when i played volleyball w/ her . She was a volleyball player herself .
I wondered how she endured throughout the vb trainings -.-
It must have been a miracle , heh. The weather's so hot nowadays , damm it !
Playing at 11am was defitnetly the wrong timing for us =X All thanks to shiying @.@
Went to west mall at 1pm w/ them and ate at koufu once again .
I ordered chicken rice , but i did not manage to find the sauce ! D; Im craving for it okay .
Actually we wanted to watch hannah montanna , and the earliest timeslot was 2:50 .
Crap ==" and we finished our lunch around 1:50 . So all's well ends well .
Home at 2pm ._.

Oh right , let me add on to something while we were having lunch .
There is this auntie who was showing us some attitude . Shant elaborate \=
Eunice was sitting opposite me and i happened to chanced upon a stupid sight she made
She was eating something and couldnt chew it properly .
Remember Mr Bean's holiday ? Eunice was like how mr bean was eating the shrimp
Well , maybe being quite sarcastic =x pardon me for that . haha
Cant wait for friday's shopping , Oh gosh how long have i been waiting for this day to come !
Shop till i drop . Btw how expensive can paragon's clothes get ?
Few told me it was dear , some said otherwise .
I hope not . Plus , i will be jeidy's sponsor for that day -.- And there goes my $30 }=
Desperately needing more money to survive this trip =x
Or else i would just come back home w/ so few things .
Lets just pray hard , and hope that my father would give me a minimum of $70 on that day =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home