Wednesday 15 July 2009




I just watched this video and found it rather amusing
Its really funny to see how those two children " shake " their eyebrows .
But the problem is , I have totally no idea how this video links to the diary milk !
Does anybody know ? -.- I doubt so . Kindly tag me if you do know
I am super curious to find out the answer =x
I think the director may have swayed off and beated around the bush.
Or else , why would they make children moving their eyebrows ?
Thats simply madness ==" I have never seen this kind of ad before in my life
After thinking for so long , i came out with this rather stupid conclusion :

Making this video to show people that after eating the diary milk chocolate ,
will allow them so move their eyebrows as fast as the two children ?!

Okay , sounds rather out of point . But it seems like a good assumption right ?
Haha. Alright the time now is 7.25pm and i have got to go.
I promise to post every two days and tag often alright :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home