Wednesday 8 July 2009
















So this is about the trip to sentosa :D I know alot of " my " pictures
Thanks to Jianing and her good idea , she sent me all my pictures .
I wanted the others but nvm , i will rip it off from rachel's and jieyi's x.x
Damn dont kill me alrights !
Great day at sentosa , and time really flies when you're having fun ):
We played volleyabll , as you can see w/ ur interpretion from the pictures
The rest went into the water to play monkey except me jessie and sijia .
Actually i did bring extra clothes lah
But the thing is i hate sea water -.- It seriously kills me when i taste it
It drizzled around 2pm and that forced us to go and clean ourselves up .
The girls were taking their time bathing =="
Patience worn thin in Ryan and he started complaining . Good job man ._.
He wanted to leave w/out the girls . So be it LOL -.-
I went back vivo w/ shiying and zhoubo to have our lunch at food republic .
Tasty chicken rice ! Its been ages since i had a plate of it :D
Bought 3 packets of tidbits to fill my hunger pangs for the next few days
Bus-ed 963 home and i was like dozing off in the bus
To make things worst , a woman was sitting beside me , PAISEH ok >.< !
Shall end my post here , quite busy w/ homeworks coming along the way. Toodles !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home