Thursday 9 July 2009

Laughing Buddha ?




OK guys i have found all the pictures of Eunice ho -.-
I have no idea why i am dedicating this post to her , am i crazy or something ?!
Just feel like talking about it , describing her a little bit :D
We've met during Secondary 1 , when we entered our Jurong life .
Relations grew closer by each day . That's good isn't it ?
Eunice had been a really great friend to me , i must say .
Being there for me , cheering people up when they are down.
Although ignoring me at times and shouting out loud like nobody's business !
That's what i called a true friend right , going through thick and thin w/ each other
I agree that she's bossy sometimes , but so what ?
What I like about Eunice best is her laughter , she is one unique girl , seriously :P
Her laughs are filled w/ laughing gas . It really has some " special " voice in it
It is really infectious and obviously attracts attention .
Having the advantage is , Eunice sits near me ! [ 1 seat(s) away ]
So I hear her laugh almost everyday , and i just follow suit (:
And it ends up resulting me having a stomach ache all thanks to her laughter
Reminiscence is really a good thing sometimes
Not getting weird but i had this dream at Mac Donald's
Whereby i saw Eunice working there and we both started laughing like mad o.o
Shan't elaborate from here , or else it would get too wordy =x
Still , on the whole she's made my life a better one .
And i love her . ( Don't think rot -.- loving her as a friend )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home