Saturday 27 June 2009

Insect-Stricken



So there is this insect in my bathroom currently .
I have no idea where it is now, or how it came . This is how it all started .
I was getting ready to bathe , and went inside the shower room.
And i spotted this insect flying and flying around .
If i had the choice , i would have ran helter-skelter alright .
I was already all wet by the time i saw it ! -Runs for my life-
Frankly speaking , i am afraid of insects -.- All types including small ones .
Okay , maybe being sarcastic , small puny ones i am not scared of .
I know , a guy like me should not be such a scary cat . But stil ....
It was flying above me , gosh and i quickly took the " hose " and sprayed at it
But to no avail -.- I thought it would die or something .
Maybe the temperature of the water was not high enough ! =x
Finally !, it went to the mirror and stay put .
I had my bath :) After that , i wanted to wash my face !
Then the insect striked again !@#$%^& It flew and flew
Thankfully it did not touch me or anything .
Bad experience okay , seriously >.<

p/s: bath or bathe ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home