Monday 13 July 2009



I WANT TO JOIN NUFFNANG !

Gosh , i sound desperate right . Pardon me for that >.<
It requires a minimum of 20 unique visitors per day.
Damn, i wonder when can i meet their criteria D:
I dont even know how many readers are there per day reading my blog
Should i put a counter at my blog ? Please advice me x.x
I shall talk about how nuffnang works . Perhaps you guys might be interested.
-.- After reading the FAQ at nuffnang page, i can seriously faint !
So many words -.- I cant take it . Okay nevermind.
You guys can take the time off and go and read yourself right ? Heh >.<
Basically it sends you money every month once you meet their requirement
Its money ! $.$ Isn't that good news ?
A monthly income will really solve problems who lacks money to shop etc.
Typical Singaporean would definitely take the chance and go for it
Unless you are really the unique ones , who does not give in to temptation :O
But i doubt that's the case for you readers right ! Hah just joking :P
Actually i can join nuffnang , but shall make it to a later date .
Once there are more readers and tags , i will ! =P
I do not want to join nuffnang and get like 0-5 readers a day -.-
That would seriously be embarrassing !
Okay , i will try to post more and attract more readers !
I have made attempts to put my blog link at plurk and msn .
Have totally no idea whether its working or not =S
Its really a challenge , but i will work my way towards it !
And someday or somehow , i am going to reach this goal :D
Cheers =) Oh ya before ending my post , there is this picture below
Gigi , shiying and sandy gave it to me as a birthday present during the June holidays
Thanks guys. Sorry to put it up so late




It looks like me right ?! Haha ( bhb @.@ )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home