Friday 17 July 2009

Whats up readers ! :D In a enlightened mood now
I checked nuffnang for the readers viewing my blog per day
But I did not see any money under the earnings section though
Dont really know why , zzz ! S.O.S please x.x
Alright enough bragging and to my post proper




I cant seem to get the words right !
Once again, pleading for somebody's help . Kindly help me at the tagboard D:
After trying more than 10 times , it finally said

: Maximum number of tries , please try again later .

Are we suppose to add in capital letters and spacings as shown above ?
I have totally no idea -.-
But I suppose Ken can help me out eh ? >.<



Carrying on with my post , this is a picture of Joel Chuah .
My good friend since 2 years ago ! Happy birthday <3
Forget about the " Do not trust virtual friends , they might be conman " thing
It is seriously crap okay ! Total bullshit
I think that its how you give your trust to others , and vice versa.
Intend to send you a gift through audition ! Excited eh ?
He is secondary 1 studying at unity , quite handsome right :P haha !
Finally , i hope you get well soon and may all your wishes come true <3

p/s: im so not gay alright ._.
p/s/s : Not stating his condition as he requested for anonymity

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home