Thursday 11 February 2010

Im eyeing on this bag, sold at new urban male. But one look at the price tag, really is blow me away -.-
Considering really hard whether to buy or not ! My "turtle" checkered bag has already got a hole.
So its like time for a new bag ! I think i will fork out $70 myself, and get $70 from my dad ! :P
Then i will have enough money to buy this bag.



Keeping my fingers and toes crossed, so that my parents wont react so badly when i tell them about the bag -.-

Pizza Hut with Shirley, Karin, Jiahui at Jurongpoint today. Only ate crispy fries.



They ordered set meals, which offers mushroom soup and free flow of coke -.-
But in the end, no waiter came to fill up the empty glasses ! Shirley was damn pissed off lah.



My course !



Shirley's spagetthi.



Karin's beef lasagne ! Damn i should have order that delicacy.


Common Tests are finally over ! Pretty satisfied with myself for studying really hard this time round.
And i think my hard work really paid off well, i got 17/25 for chemistry, which is really a wonder.
Never one time did i get an B3 for science ! It was always a borderline.
Actually i should get 18marks, but the clever me went to copy Rius's question and got the wrong answer.
Like fuck ! My previous answer was the correct one lah -'- Serves me right. Now my A2 fly far far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home