Sunday 7 February 2010

Just a short update to free myself from all the studying and stress.
See the picture below ? Some kind of insect flew into my room days ago and landed into my dustbin.
Having a phobia towards insects of all kinds except small types -.- i actually did something so ridiculous.



I went to kill it with shampoo ! Dead serious ._.

Man, it wasnt even the size of my thumb ! Yeah i dont deny, i dont have the guts to catch it -.-
Cuz i know it will make the " zzzz " sound, then i will freak out, totally @.@
Can see the shampoo and the dead insect right ? R.I.P in the dustbin, my friend :P



Exterior view of the dustbin !



School isnt going very well as what i've planned. Shall not elaborate why.
I want to get rid of the listen-to-teacher-in-class-then-fall-asleep "illness" according to my terminology :P
Espescially during Ng Teck Koon's lessons -.- Plain boring and his jokes are making me mad, super lame until i bth.


Common tests starts tomorrow and i've already made up my mind to wake up at 3am to study !

Ta-ta for now. Updates next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home