Wednesday 8 September 2010

Whats up guys ! I think this time round I will be back to active blogging, including I've got the time cuz end-of-year examinations are just round the corners. (Okay, shit me, that was just an excuse !)

Anyway, its the september holidays, and its been a rather smooth one so far. Just another 3 more days before school reopens and all of us will be mugging for our final exams.

Just some photos taken 1 or 2 months back, like sorry -.- Im always posting up outdated pictures !

p/s: names all in respective order (:



Jieyi and Hweepeng doing my signature pose ! ( clapping of hands are included :P )



Save money, so brought food to eat during recess. Mine isn't as scrumptious as theirs unfortunately - bread everyday, just different types.



Agnes holding her lunchbox, literally walking around the classroom to take pictures !



Our class's gambling den. Like seriously, I'd no idea whats so addictive about blackjack !



Me and Hweepeng !



Main cast in the middle - Kimberly, Jieyi, Agnes.






Weiyuan, Eunice, Agnes, Hweepeng. You see, almost every pictures Agnes is posing with her lunchbox ! That shows how busy she is :P Cheh

p/s: the thing in weiyuan's mouth is oreo, not decayed teeth by the way !



Me and Rius !



Eunice and me !

Ahya this pretty much sums up all the pictures we took in school. Well, there are more obviously, but at a later timing I guess. Have to post up all the non-school related photos ! Or else my blog will die pretty much soon enough.

Just to remind myself what I'd done for this September holidays

Saturday - Movie Grown Ups with Sister
Monday - Fareast, Peninsula Plaza, Marina Sqaure with Sister
Tuesday - Tuition
Thursday - Tuition, Class gathering
Saturday - Tuition, Shawn's birthday at Sentosa
Sunday - Hair cut at Aunt's salon

Thats all for my entire holidays. Packed I can say !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home