Saturday 20 June 2009

To hell w/ it



Sup :D It seems that I am still constantly updating my blog . Thats good :)
Have been quite addicted to maple private server this few days .
And havent been going out for this week . But i have a list of events coming up .

Saturday - Cousins coming to my house for father's day .
Sunday - Movie w/ neighbour .
Monday - Movie w/ jurong .
Tuesday - Rush w/ my homework .
Wednesday - School for science retest .
Thursday - Piano
Friday - Rush w/ my homework and tuition at night .

That should be all i think =X
Wishing all fathers' a very happy father's day and of course to myself :)
Happy birthday to me . But still i am super fed up w/ one thing
Here goes my complaint , so bear w/ it or leave my blog .

This is concerning adam's blogshop . So the situation goes like this .
I have ordered a electric blue skinnies and blue tank top 2 months ago .
Got my blue tank top stock , but few days later adam told me it was the wrong one
And so i got an exchange of it one month later .
Seriously , does it need to take so long to get a change of clothe ?
And so adam called me to meet up during the june holidays to get my stocks .

He called me saying that there was no blue skinnies left
And needed to change the meet up to a later timeslot .
Thankfully i did not left my house yet .
Adam told me to meet them at west mall , 5pm .
5pm came and they did not even meet me up . Neither did i went to west mall .

Finally when i got my two stocks . I went home and tried the white skinnies
Oh great , wrong size . Twice in a row . I dont know whats w/ adam
They got both wrong sizes of my both stocks .
To make the situation worse , adam and corrina wouldnt reply me .
I dont know why , but adam always gave me this excuse .
" I am too busy " or " I did not recieve the message " .
If you dont feel like replying , DONT reply lah .

Since adam and corrina suffers a prejudice against me ,
Why not tell me in the face ?! Dont act like a dog barking to me .
Damm it , i am going to solve the problem when school reopens .
And i mean it ^.^ So to hell w/ it adam .
I am never going to trust you again . Never :)
And there goes the clique . Too bad for me being anti-social when MYE came .
You are filled w/ girl friends , so good luck .

Just to add on , if you cant manage a blogshop since you are so irresponsible .
Dont open one ! You are making life miserable for everyone .
I dont even know how you guys deal w/ other buyers lah .

Btw readers , if you managed to read till here , not bad :D
The link of adam's blogshop will be here .
http://shopaholic-addiction.blogspot.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home