Friday 17 July 2009




Just a quick update about this youtube from jurong students .
My class one okay ! So honoured to have talented people :P Muahaha
Future hip hop dancers . Very interesting and hilarious .
Its qihang , jiatong , ric and jiahui respectively at the start of the show .
Music : The streets by JJ Lin .
Curious me wants to find out how did they learn the dance moves !
Seriously , did jiatong went to the extent to search in the yahoo
And learn from it step by step before passing her knowledge to the rest ?
For this instance , curiousty does not kills the cat alright >.<

********

Just to add on, while waiting for my mother and sister to come .
My father went outside to smoke . And suddenly he knocked the car window . Asking me to take the tissue box and a bottle of water .
As i was listening to music , i heard him say " 把那瓶水给我,我要去大便 "
I was like ohmygoodness -.- what the hell ?!
He wanted to do his business in the public on the grasss -.-
I was really thinking : Does my father has no sense of shame at all ._.
Ok so i took off my earpiece and asked him again what he wanted .
This time it was much much clearer okay !
Hah , paiseh ah i blasted music into my ear =X Darn stupid i am right =.=
Ending off this post with a hardworking me :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home