Tuesday 23 June 2009

School is like re-opening in a few days time .
Yet my holiday homeworks are barely half done ! How ? D: Somebody help me
Blame myself for being so ignorant towards it for the first 2 weeks .
From the start of the june holidays , i told myself to finish my homeworks on time
A pack of lies i guess =X
I totally washed my hands off the homeworks instead slacking everyday at home.
So i promise no more outings for this week ! This will be it >.<
I might as well put myself into the serious mood now.
Science re-test is tomorrow , not a single revision done =="
How pathetic can my life get ? Playing maplestory and audition all day long .
Its making my life feel bored .
Enough bragging , I shall stop here and complete my homework for now .
Toodles :D

Regrets left unspoken ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home