Thursday 9 September 2010

Sorry, I've got this urge to type down all my feelings here. Its once in a blue moon you see me post 2 times a day. There's this plot-line I am going to state, so lets call person A Jane, person B Tom. Gender isn't stated, but just carry on reading if you'd like.

Jane,

There goes a saying " Trust take years to built, seconds to break " And one way or another, I agree this statement to a certain extent. Because this happened to me just hours ago. It was heart-wrenching, disappointing, but all I could do to rectify the situation was " too bad ".

Let me start from square one. We discussed on this for like 1 week, not very extensive plannings, but still, the amount of efforts put in were visible, sweats that trickled through on the execution of event, and needless to say, the brain cells we killed through all the texting to inform; confirmation of numbers; etc etc. And all you could tell us was "study" - if that's even really your first priority.

I believe it wasn't even a valid reason to reject us. Others who couldn't make it, I could understand, some who were anti-social, hardly mixed around, totally could make all the compromise. But few of us held high hopes, for I have no idea why we did that. Maybe you held a place in our hearts ? Left me clueless.

Let me guess, probably it was Tom who influenced you, or should I say put a malediction on you which made you changed a total of 360 degrees. The old Jane I used to know wasn't as cold towards me, wasn't as indifferent, wasn't as " I-know-what-I-am-doing " person. You once told me you were stressed while you're with Tom, so you sticked to him because to play a role of a friend - in need is a friend indeed. But somehow I doubt your acknowledgment now.

My part of fault which contributed to this outcome ? I had no idea, prolly due to my lousy salvation of problems, or unable to let go of my prejudice I have towards Tom. And Jane, you know deep down you only had a choice, which was to accompany Tom, or me. I respected your decision when you made your decision in school. Now it seems that he has became your drug, your allergy you're not able to let go.

Plus, you knew you wouldn't had a chance to get into a proper conversation with me unless you leave Tom alone. So I intensely ponder why you bother telling me your thoughts when you know the outcome would be definite after you'd make your decision. You should have been more clear headed, perhaps in a better state of mind.

It doesn't mean you have to do whatever Tom says - regardless accompanying you, asking you out, for fear of him bearing a grudge against you. I'd say you're a coward, like totally. Eversince that matter happened, history would definitely repeat itself, including you don't change the inner-side of Tom, which I have lost undefined hope of you doing so.

Anyway, all in all, I'd still respect the accommodations you have made and will make in the future. Because I don't believe in pushing others when they themselves can't even be bothered to take the first step. I've said my piece, all these would be bullshit if you aren't able to comprehend. All these paragraphs I've typed are all talk no action. It doesn't matter much anymore now, I promise.

So yeah, it's all up to you, Jane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home