Monday 20 July 2009




Adam Lambert is a Gay ? I HAD NO IDEA -.-

Are you guys going to call me birdbrain or what D:
Seriously , everybody said i was freaking SLOW lol ._.
I just recently found out this news while reading one of my friend's 8 days.
And there was this page " Adam's new boyfriend : Meet Drake Labry "
Or how it is phrased , just dont give a damn about it =x
Truth is , i was rather shocked by this news ._. Totally unexpected !
Looking at his make-up and how he dress himself up , its really unique :D
But obviously , i dont suffer a prejudice nor discrimination against him .
If its just the way he is , i am good for that :)

So let me give you readers a tricky question of the day :
If you had high morals that : " No rooms for homosexuals "
While you admired Adam Lambert with all your heart ,
Thus , you found out that he was a gay when he confessed .
Would you still vote for him during the American Idol ?

The two options are :

(1.) I dont care Adam Lambert is gay or what , I will support him all the way !
(2.) Nope , my morals comes first , i shant vote for him anymore .

So at the end of the day , would you betray your moral values for another person ?
Thats what i would really like to find out about you readers (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home