Sunday 12 September 2010

The day after 1st August, which falls on a Monday, our class took the initiative to commemorate Hweepeng and Royson's birthday. It was also part of the class bonding exercise which we organise whenever the opportunity rises. Destination ? PizzaHut@Jurongpoint.

And yes, I know its 2 months back -.-



And I could still vividly remember when I stepped into the bus, the one thing that came to my mind and I spoke was " OMG, WHY NO AIRCON ?! " The picture above depicts it all, like walau ! Almost everyone chided me for being so "auntie". Guess Im too pampered by the advanced life.



This was really an epic fail trick we did on the two 15-grown ups. We pasted these post-its onto their back, trying our best not to catch their attention, but they did not overlook the situation and compromised by allowing us to do so :)



Group photo !



While we bonded, had our lunch, talked and crapped alot, which is like really a waste of time. (But still, all worthwhile)



Royson & Hweepeng ! Bought a cake at Bengawan Solo or some cake shop while the rest got their seats at Pizza Hut.



The soup was served first, for no idea why. Maybe easy to cook ! :P I had beef lasagne, awesome lah ^.^



Yes I know, when either one of them lies back, they can see the posts-it. And thats why the manager of pizza hut requested Hweepeng to change to an opposite seat. We'd all never knew she could thought of that, when it caught all of us off guard.



And the finale comes, with the ever-kind manager to serve them the cake, and even took the liberty of playing the birthday song. I was pretty amazed by their service, for never once I encountered the situation whereby the employees went to such extents !



Making their wishes. Cannot blame Royson, who is too noob to even know how to make a wish :P Hello ?! Make a wish is close eyes one leh ._.



His epic face number 1. At least hweepeng blow is real one :P



His epic face number 2. Like seriously, I think Royson was just speechless we celebrated his birthday :P



Clueless what left me idling. Maybe is the long waiting time the Pizzahut took to serve our dishes lah ! But meanwhile we also played some games lah, which was rather entertaining. One of them was pass the message.



Ehh this photo seems so awkward ! Both agnes and xinjie respectively were doing rock pose, but they never told me, so its like Im just smiling. Maybe simplicity is the best :P



Decided to go for a birthday smash, slightly. Qiwei went to put some cream (not the cake) and smudged it onto them. It was all in all part of the effort we tried to make it fulfilling !



Royson was the one who got smudged worst, compared to Hweepengs', his was like ______.



I left early, mainly due to my mum already waiting for me at the old bus stop interchange, so couldn't keep her waiting ! A group photo of my class, 3/2, when they went to the new bus interchange to get home. Okay thats it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home