Saturday 23 October 2010

Freaking gosh, it's Malaysia, Genting Highlands & Hong Kong for the holidays! I am so way looking forward to it! Supposedly it was Korea, but dad couldn't go on leave for so long, bummer ): But still satisfied.

This year's results is -.-, seriously. Never failed so many subjects in my entire secondary life. Well, I've got reasons - emotional problems to cope. Hmm, guess its just reasons Im using to cover my mistake for not performing as expected. Because of this altercation which happened for the first time ever, I wasn't able to adjust properly to the right mood when I should - studying. Hence, the failure when the examination scripts were returned.

But what's done cannot be undone. Just have to work hard for next year. Yeah, definitely play hard for this school holidays, then full throttle (If I can) next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home