Sunday 26 September 2010

This 2 pictures are taken on teacher's day. Didn't buy/make present for any teachers this year! Feel so bad ): Because there were some who really I wanted to give. Bummer. Not really a memorable teacher's day I've had. Because my piano exam (grade8) fell on the same fateful day. Had to leave school at 11am. Shan't elaborate any further here.



End-of-year examinations in 2 weeks time. Our fabulous principal just have to play the bad guy and compile all the exams in one week. As such, we will be taking minimum 2 papers or more a day. There is one day whereby students taking biology (not my class) will have examinations from early morning 7:45am all the way till 5:45pm. Is this mad fucking ridiculous or what ?! Okay whatever.



I wasn't the main cause of trouble. Really, I have to idea why some idiots in this world have to stir up some nonsensical dissatisfaction out of me. I haven't offended anyone. Yes, the person is not happy because of my face -.- Another reason being that person A isn't happy due to my close friendships I share with my classmates. Erm hello ? I don't even know you -.- Jealousy just comes falling, inevitable. Im left speechless. All I can spit out is that some people are just born this way - destructive.

Pretty much sums up why there are convicts in our world, peace man, peace. *twist fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home