Friday 24 July 2009

I have already booked jeidy's timeslot , on monday during the september holidays .
No stealing the shopping trip from me okay ! ( I have not asked jiayi yet >.< )
The three of us shall go to fareast hor :P and shop till we drop .
Not to mention Jeidy's glib tongue , she will be exorting another $25 from me D:
Argh , i seriously give in to friends i love =x Good for you ah Jeidy Ng ._.
Since my blog is always about school , i shall change the topic !
Excited anot readers haha ?! Guess i will post about my desires =3




(1.) Striped Rainbow Polo Shirt !



(2.) Cardigan !


(3.) T-shirt !



(4.) Hoodie !



(5.) Jumper !

As for the rest of the items like shoes, pants etc i will consider it some other time .
Thats because i need some really expert advice x.x
So, Jiayi and Jeidy shall be the two superwoman and come to my rescue ! Haha :P
If you have noticed , all these shirts are chosen wisely before my decision was made .
I did not want my wadrobe to be filled w/ black coloured items
With that , i end my post here :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home