Thursday 23 July 2009

Life's been a bore these days . Not a really exciting life i've got eh ?
CCA is starting this week , and i kind of dread going .
Ohh i have earned 60 cents in nuffnang ! Way to go ._.
I know , its very little . But i will wait :) Till my $50 comes ! Muahaha
Anyway i am going to expo this saturday w/ jurong co
Just hopes that everything turns well as it is .
Guess i will be wearing purple-striped hoodie . Damn , i will take pictures okay !



Carrying on w/ my school life , i think i have been slacking for the past few days
Not really doing my work after i come home from school .
Not doing revisions and writing notes during class times .
Most of all , playing my friend's handphone in class , oh gosh .
I wonder how i am going to excel in this coming common test .

i've just go to make it through



Oh ya , in case i forgotten , i went to cut my hair !
And my auntie was kind enough to rebond my fringe :)
Actually not rebond lah , its just changing my fringe's style .
So i shall end my post here , stare at the picture of the two mes' okay ?
Haha just kidding ! :P Tag often too alrights ^.^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home