Wednesday 27 October 2010

After school academic program starts today, whereby all secondary three express students will have to make a compromise by coming to school when the holidays have already started. I've got to say that time really flies. It felt like yesterday since I just began my secondary 3 life.

Well anyway, here are some pictures I think months back to entertain -.- Like totally shit, I am always posting out dated pictures. Ahya at least better than nothing right!



Physical education lesson, I deliberately "forgot" to bring my pe clothes, joining the "sick" group. Reason being I didn't like to play baseball. The game sucks totally. Making things worst, the game has been repeating itself for almost 10 weeks! This is ridiculously mad.



Tingyee in the game while diverting her attention to the photographer.



The "sick" students. Its Joe, Yingjun and me respectively. Apparently only Yingjun is the one with medical certificate to prove she's unfit for P.E. Remaining two of us were plain lazy.



P.E teacher for term 3 - Mr Chia, a new teacher posted to our school for further training. It was his last lesson with us, hence the card. It has all our dedications and a short paragraph.



Yeap, there you see it.



Yingjun, Agnes and Jieyi. Both girls on the right took a break and came snapping some shots with us. Ahya, Mr Chia doesn't really care who slacks and whose in the game. Thats the thing I like about young teachers! They're easy-going :D



Sorry, Im perfectly straight.









Mr Chia giving instructions on the next game plan. Ehh, have you readers ever came across a P.E teacher who uses a whiteboard to teach?! Thats new to me.



Class photo, a farewell for Mr Chia.



Headed back to class. Jieyi and Klarissa respectively. Last period was Civics Moral Education, pretty much of a slack lesson. Had to write our dreams onto a small star. (See the girl on the left holding the stars)



Trying to be photogenic! Ehhh but come out the picture is not clear.



Okay this sums up everything I've got to type in this post. I can't wait for the holidays to officially start. Its 2 weeks from now,till I'll be totally free from school. Now wait, don't forget there's still CCA. Fingers crossed my CCA doesn't have any trainings!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home