Monday 27 July 2009

Hey readers, coping well with your life i guess .
I am rather moody now , not a mood swing okay D:
Why ? Read on and you shall find out . Sorry , no pictures for this post .

My cousin's gave birth to twins about last year, october ?
Pardon me , i had forgotten their names >.<
But i do know one of them is called Renfred. Such a nice name right .
Later then did they found out one of them was diagnosed with cancer
It is like so sad can anot , a child born for less than a year had cancer already .
And i overheard my uncle and parents conversation .
Saying that the baby has only a few days left D:
Which means he is going to kick the bucket either these 2-3 days .
I don't know why , but this year seems so unlucky for my whole family !
That includes my relatives okay .

First of all : My grandmother passed away during may D: and i miss her loads .
Reminiscing the days where my grandmother would wake me up in the morning
Preparing my toothbrush , helping to prepare my lunch .
Seriously , i took all those for granted . And i shouted at her time and again .
I really am sorry for what i did . Only if time could rewind .
I swore i would have just take all the scoldings down and never to argue back .

Second : As stated , my cousin's baby has gotten cancer .
He did not even see the world , yet departing so soon .
Well , it would really break a mother's heart alright ... Perhaps its just fate .
And running away from it will not solve the problem either .

Third : My grandfather is ill. He went to the hospital two times in 1 month .
I heard that my grandfather's liver had some problem .
And needed to " xi sheng " , or else consequence would be dire straits .

All three events happened in the same year. Well , this is life i guess .
14 years of my life , never once did i feel so desperate , so alone .
Everyone goes through their ups and downs right ,
Unfortunately i am experiencing my down now , and nothing can change the fact

And I've just got to make it through ( somehow )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home