Saturday 25 July 2009

ZONE CONCERT

I have no idea whats w/ blogger -'-
Cant seem to post properly lah ! ==" Damn fed up .
Headed for expo yesterday w/ co at 3pm +
We waited there for around 1h+ , thank goodness my patience did not worn thin
Kudos to that :P Pictures shall do the talking for awhile








It was my first time experiencing this kind of concert .
Every beat made my heart jump -.- BOOM BOOM BOOM
Guess i am not the type of person who goes clubbing ._.
No offence but the sound effects were superb man -.- Damn loud !
I wont be surprised if i go slightly deaf for the next few days .
Thanks to kristalbel's dad for dropping me off at west mall .

So, i am not a christian. And i dont know whether to believe in God or not .
My parents told me not to , for problems would come along in the future .
And i admit i was feeling so awkward throughout the concert .
Every action that i made make me feel that i was so " not right " .
To make things worst , He Feng was standing like a stone =="
I was like , please lah can you get more active -.-

No proper ending for this post , bye :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home