Sunday 23 August 2009

One thing for sure is , i will be back to school on monday !
Those who missed me , ahh good for you guys :P Leonard Liow is back in action .
Otherwise , good for you.
Somehow i am currently having this crave to eat, so random right -.-
Needless to say foods that i love lah ._.
Being sick is really a dreadful thing for me D: Look at the picture below .
Bascially this is what i have been eating since thursday till today !
A good 4 days of plain rice and vegetables @.@
Simply fantastic right , plain rice , no nothing -'-
Seriously while eating dinner today , i almost teared .



I couldnt take the rice any longer , including the vegetables .
Therefore , i have made up my mind to go KFC or Mc Donald on wednesday !
Damnit i need a change of flavour -.-
Eating porridge full of water will make me go mad in no time .
If my cough dies away by tomorrow, i am so going to eat till i drop.
No doubt , i am giving in to temptation :D Thats a good thing sometimes .
Hence , i am so going to eat

1. Botak Jone's Fish & Chips !
2. Roti Prata !
3. Chicken Rice !
4. Tidbits !
5. KFC 2 Drumsticks , Cheese Fries !
6. Mc Donald's French Fries , Hamburger w/o mayonise , Nuggets !

*****

So enough said for my pathetic 4 days of fever and cough.
Moving on is my grade 8 sight reading ! ( Only for pianists )
I can faint when i see this -.- Its like super freaking long and hard to play !
This is the standard required for grade 8 students .
But still , wont be surprised if i fail sight reading -.-
Anyway i have never passed one before ever since grade 3 onwards .
Damnit , mine is really a sad case =="
But lucky to say that , my other components will definetly make it through :)



****

Lastly, since this is an "online diary", i am going to post up my upcoming events
It sure is exciting , i cant wait for it to come !
Next saturday is Miss Chua's chalet . WOOHOO
Its time for primary school gathering people. Escape theme park before that .
Shopping w/ Jiayi and Jeidy on following monday .

I cant wait ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home