Thursday 20 August 2009

Pictures will be posted up next time when im free alrights (:
I am currently down with high fever and cough D:
Obviously there are pros and cons lah ! Pros - I can skip school ! Kudos to that :P
Cons - Feeling so restless , have no energy to move at all .
And so lucky that i fell sick on thursday , i need not attend school on friday.
Which means , no ncc training ! Like yay or what ? ^.^
Okay , enough blabbering ! Im just had 2 weird dreams recently .
Seriously , the first dream was sort of the best in the entire life !
As for the second one , one of the worst lah .
So, i shall carry on elaborating w/ the two dreams okay ! :)

1st dream :

I dropped from the sky out of nowhere, and realised i was on top of a truck .
The truck was heading towards esplanade. ( this dream might get wild )
As soon as the truck went to a halt , i jumped down .
Not long after , i went into the esplanade and saw alot of people ._.
I saw them as my enemies and decided to freeze them .

p/s: i had powers - freezing people and shooting laser from my eyes :P

So i was like " GO ICE BEAM ! " And the people on my right went freezing cold
Unable to move , they stood rooted to the grounds .
As i exerted out too much ice beam power to the people of my right ,
I was feeling tired . Hence, people of my left were able to escape .
In the end , i decided to let everybody run helter-skelter :D

***

Reaching a small hut while walking, I requested to live there .
Kind little people residing in the small agreed :D
The family consisted of one small girl around my age and one grandmother .
Suddenly , a guy from outside the window caught the little girl .
As for me , i failed to save her -.-
The grandmother was cooking at the kitchen , so she took no notice of it .

( Okay i cant remember the rest of the story already paiseh =x )
I dont feel like continuing with the second dream , kind of gruesome somehow .
Shall continue it on the next post which is tomorrow !
Stay tuned readers <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home