Monday 3 August 2009

Bad Hair Day -'-

Okay some of you might interpret as my hair being untidy or something .
But that wont be the thing i am referring to.
My school had a hair check today , oh thank God for that lah !
I had a hair cut 2 weeks ago , then today went to cut again -.-
Simply fab , although going to the salon is free of charge.
Hm, i seriously do not think my hair is that long that it cannot " pass "
Come'on man, hair only right ? Kicking up such a fuss
Give me 3 good reasons why keeping a hair slightly longer is a " fail " .




Random dog picture -.-
But still, men's best friend , agree ?



At Jurong Point having pepper lunch , nice okay !
I actually got shocked by the circle thing when it suddenly triggered ._.
P/s: I am the first from the left ( if you cant tell -.- )
P/s/s: This is an overdue picture :P



Damnit -.- A really unglam picture of myself .
I cam-whore until madness LOL . Shall upload the rest of them later .
And so i had my hair cut and now looking like a retarded guy .
My hair the slope and sideburn is like totally dont have lah !
Okay nvm , relax -.- It will grow ~ Time will tell +P
Really busy these few days due to projects :/
Lesser tags and viewers nowadays , have no idea why ):
Ahya because my blog not nice to read le ah ? Zzzz , nvm i will improve on that .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home