Saturday 15 August 2009

Life's been bumpy these few days for me. Procrastinating my home works again !
For the __ time i have been doing that -.-
My maternal grandmother came and is currently living at our house
That was sometime last week . She's a malaysian for your information .
No offence but she can be a real nuisance sometimes @.@
As she is a Buddhist, she keeps implying on to do this and that .
For example :

" You need to learn how to be filial to your parents , dont talk back "
" You need to learn how to forgive and forget , dont think about vengeance "
" You need to learn how to do good things , as there are such things like karma "

Blah blah blah ... She gives my sister and i lectures almost everyday .
Regardless of the timing , my grandmother can go on and on .
Sometimes 5-10 mins , today i just received one from her which lasted 15 =="
Simply fantastic lah . Its like we already know what she's going to say .
But still , i know she meant us well and wants us to build up a good character .
Her advice are really meaningful at times , thats why i am bearing it .
And so , thanks to her , my Saturdays' going to get ruined .
She wants us to go to some Buddhist lecture that lasts for 3 damn hours !
How cool is that lah @#$%^~! I want to watch TV one lorh ]:
Furthermore , how do you expect me to turn her down ?

Enough bragging , moving on is my paternal grandfather .
He is diagnosed with liver problem . Its really considered as a lucky case .
This means that his liver is spoilt and cannot function .
Hence, he needs to " wash " his liver . Also known as 洗圣
Pardon me , i do not know the correct Chinese word for liver -.- Pfft .
Why do i refer him as a lucky case ? My grandfather is 81 years old .
That's pretty lucky as compared to others , who are diagnosed at 50 , 60 .
I just hope that he can have a strong mentality and move on with life .

No pictures at the moment , sorry . Will take some soon !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home