Monday 10 August 2009


I LOVE SINGAPORE



Do you ? :D Singapore's 44th birthday was held yesterday at marina bay.
Never attend the celebration, my family is not the pro-active type.
Myself also prefer to watch at home -.- Although the atmosphere is so not right .
To imply why i did not go , H1N1 okay !
Later everybody who went to marina bay also spread spread spread the disease.
Darn , dont curse other people >.<
Hehe One of my classmate participated in the ndp parade .
She was in the Red Cross contigent , but did not manage to see her leh !
Sad case man -.- I wanted to see her standard but to no avail .
Also never see clara perform sia D:
Mediacorp should really zoom in on the performing participants .




Can you guess what character i am in this picture ?
I know, its freaking random . But just for fun alrights :P



Such a overdue picture of my mum !
ZOMBBIIEE x.x My mother went wild at my cousin's house during CNY
So can my jurong friends understand why i am so crazy ? :P



One unglam picture of my cousin .
Yeah , she lives in malaysia - Kuantan . And visits us once every two years .
She's really a funny person w/ sense of humour .


Ahya i also donno why all my pictures dont link to my post .
Nevermind , just being freaking random -.-
Theres school tomorrow , so bye ! Off to sleep :)
As you know , early sleepers get the worm ! MUAHAHAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home