Saturday 8 August 2009

Okay i seriously regret for not updating my blog D:
That resulted to lesser tags and lesser views per week leh ! How ?
Somone please revive my blog x.x I have not updated for 5 days lorh .
How cool is that ? ): I was procrastinating , telling myself to update on other days

*****
Yesterday my school celebrated national day .
I was in the guard of honour ( GOH ) :P Cool ? I was scared stiff -.-
Actually not first time performing , but i still cant get over the nervousness !
Fingers crossed to hope that everything would turn out well .
And i guess it did ? o.o I am although still unable to perfect one command D:<
I thought i marched up on standard .
One thing for sure to make my day worse was facing in fron of the whole school !
For your information , there are 3 rows altogether in the GOH .
Lucky me got the first row =.= in the end facing a whole lot of students .




Okay , i agree lady luck wasnt on my side on that day >.<
But still , glad that everything passed like lightning =P
10 mins and the whole parade was over . Oh yah , just to add on something .
It was ever the first time my own sweat went inside my mouth -.-
As you readers can know , we arent suppose to fidgit at all .
Thus, i kept as still as i can , not moving . Hence the consequence .
Its seriously one problem for all national service men.
Provided they are unable to withstand their own sweat .



And so , school ended early around 10.30am sharp.
Rushed back home and was super tired . Changed to my civilian clothes and slept
Without bathing ok -.- Disgusting right ?
Ps lah , i was in a bad mood at that time . Wont elaborate why though >.<
Around 4 went to jessendryl's birthday .
Had a hard time convincing my parents into letting me attend lorh @.@
Bought for her a blue carebear at minitoons <3 So thoughtful eh ? Haha !
Met her friends , matthew , alicia and grace .
Sorry if i spelt your name wrongly . Forced to leave at 6pm
Cuz i have tuition at 7.15pm .
On the way to the tuition centre, i actually alighted at the wrong stop .
Gracious me -.- I walked for like 15mins ? Late for tuition as expected .

I promise to post tomorrow ah :D Off to watch tv show !
Last but not least ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home