Friday 31 July 2009

School today was moderately well. I shant elaborate on the lessons .
Common Test are next week , and will be doing my revisions tomorrow :P
Just hope i dont break the promise i give to myself >.<
Ah yes, i attended ncc training today ._. Not considered as a miracle lorh -.-
I've not been skipping ncc trainings ever since this year .
Well , 2-3 times -.- Very good le okay ! Compared to last year , ohmygoodness .
I skipped 10-15 trainings when i was in secondary 1 !
Fingers crossed that my ncc teacher will give me my 2 cca points



This is my old hairstyle okay -.-
Ahpig keeps saying my new one is like a banana stalk ._.
Its not that true i think D; I dont have such stalky hair hor !
She's just exxagerating the situation in school ):






My photography skills sucks to the max lol =x
I seriously panick when a person comes then i am cam-whoring alone =.=
Thus , creating this kind of lousy quality image !
Damn, if i ever become a photographer in the future ...


Training today was fun ? I totally messed it all up myself !
Blame me for not attending the training last week D:
Still , congrajulations for me getting a place in the guard of honour =D
Kudos to that :P Though i have not fully learnt all the marching skills yet .
Nevermind , i will bulk up on monday , tuesdays during recess.
Sad to say , my position in the GOH is not secured yet x.x
Which means , if i never up to standard next wednesday .
Byebye to me -.- I will be kicked out of the GOH contigent .
Pray hard to get lady luck over to my side hor ! =D So i wont get kicked out >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home